49. A Tornado Almost Every Week
Flickr extras: 1
1. “There was a tornado almost every week.”
2. “While we sat in the hall listening to rain dripping off the eaves”
3. “Hundred year old cottonwoods and aluminum toolsheds got the worst of it…”
4. “We’d fall asleep waiting for them to pass over.”
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Some XHTML Allowed Cancel
This is the website of cartoonist David King of California, U.S.A. He makes indie/underground/alternative comics about cracking wise and being mean to your friends and other avant-garde stuff like that.
Take a look around and don't forget to buy Reliable Brand Comics from Sparkplug Comic Books.
Sign up for periodic updates!
Powered by MailChimp