46. Plastic Pigs And Vegetables
Flickr extras: 1
1. “What was that board game with all the plastic pigs and vegetables?”
2. “It belonged to the neighbors”
3. “The rules don’t makes sense — most of the pieces are missing…”
4. “It seems to have been played with by five generations of confused children.”
This is my favorite bit.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Some XHTML Allowed Cancel
This is the website of cartoonist David King of California, U.S.A. He makes indie/underground/alternative comics about cracking wise and being mean to your friends and other avant-garde stuff like that.
Take a look around and don't forget to buy Reliable Brand Comics from Sparkplug Comic Books.
Sign up for periodic updates!
Powered by MailChimp